(1) Entitled to participate are persons of legal age. A participation of minor persons requires the written consent of their parents/legal guardians.
§ 2 Exclusion from lottery
(1) Excluded from participation are the employees of Semmel Concerts, the cooperation partners involved as well as their relatives each.
(2) In case of any violations of these conditions of participation , Semmel Concerts reserve the right to exclude persons from the lottery.
Persons who use unauthorised aids or who want to gain an advantage for themselves by way of manipulation will also be excluded.
§ 3 Implementation and execution
(1) Semmel Concerts will inform the winners by way of e-mail and the winners may be namely disclosed by Semmel Concerts. The winner expressly agrees to such a form of publication.
(2) When a winner does not respond to the notification within one week after delivery of the notification, his entitlement to the prize will forfeit and a new winner be determined by (lottery) drawing.
The entitlement to the prize in will also forfeit when the notification of the prize cannot be delivered within 3 months after the first notifications for reasons that rest in the person of the winner.
(3) Material prizes will be delivered by UPS to the postal address to be indicated by the winner.
Within the Federal Republic of Germany, the delivery will be free of charge. Additional transports expenses and customs duties are to be borne by the winner.
(4) Cash payment of the prizes or of a possible substitute prize is not permissible under any conditions.
(5) The entitlement to the prize or to the substitute prize cannot be transferred. .
(6) Complaints referring to the execution of the lottery are to be directed to Semmel Concerts with reference to the respective lottery stating grounds in writing within 14 days after coming to know the reason. Complaints by telephone or arriving too late will not be dealt with.
§ 4 Premature termination of the lottery
Semmel Concerts reserve the right to cancel or to terminate the lottery any time without any advance notice and without stating reason. This possibility will will be made use of by SemmelConcerts when for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in computer systems, manipulation in hardware or software) or for legal reasons a proper implementation of the lottery cannot be warranted. Provided that such a termination is caused by behaviour of a participant, SemmelConcerts are entitled to demand that the damage caused shall be made good.
§ 5 Data protection
In order to become a participant in a lottery, to get registered is indispensable. You are not entitled to get registered. With his/her registration, the participants expressly declare their consent that SemmelConcerts will store the necessary data for the term o f the lottery transfer them to the respective cooperation partner for the purpose of dispatching the prize who as well may store the personal data for the term of the lottery. Moreover, the participants declare their consent that their personal data may be collected, processed and used by M/s. Semmel Concerts Veranstaltungsservice GMBH for the purpose of customer support and for the purpose of individually made up product information from Semmel Concerts.
By way of revocation, participants shall always be free to cancel their consent to the storage of data and, thus, to the withdrawal from his participation.
§ 6 Miscellaneous
(1) Recourse to the courts is not permitted.
(2) Exclusively the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.